The tale about two rain drops and a snow flake...

This is not a story of how one rain drop falls in love with the snow flake thus breaking the friendship with the other rain drops that later on vows over his mother cloud tomb to bring furious retaliation to the other rain drop for dating the snow flake.

NO! This is just another random post about random things. The fact that I use a random title just means that I can't thing of catchy titles and thus I am force to do silly titles in a vain hope to bring some attention to this lone blog.

Then again, doing a blog is something that at first did with great joy and pleasure. It wasn't this blog, as my first blog was on another blog service and is now deleted due to boring and useless stuff. Much like this one, but only with daily updates.

The fact that blogging is just a digital form of "Dear Diary" for 99.95% of the bloggers out there means that if you are a voyeuristic bastard then you read blogs all day long. On the other hand, if you want info on something, surely there is a blog for you out there, and chances are that said blog is in your bookmarks list.

This is not a blog about my sad life, even if my post indicate that. I mean, if you could see something that resembles my life in any of my post then you are crazy. Because this is just what this blog is: not so crazy randomness. Simply because I am random.

I have not deep views about Nintendo's downfall as PapachaSama does, or deep critics about everything like Dice does or even pretty pictures as Elf does nor I have a countdown to any travels to Europe. This is just pure random stuff.

The thing is that I lack the discipline... eh no, I lack the will to update this thing. Is boring and I'm bored with this. I tried to blog about anime, it bored me to hell, besided there are too many anime blog, check blogsuki.com for a list of good anime blogs. I don't want to blog about my life and I won't blog about school or other boring stuff.

Now, back to the rain drops.

The snow flake was killed by the vengeful rain drop but with her last breath the snow flake revealed that she dated the other rain drop to make him jelous (or like jello, either way is fine). Upon hearing this the first rain drops goes bersek and kills the second rain drop. In it's fury then boils to dead an ant colony that was nearby before it dies of evaporation.

The second part tells how the ants organize themselves to form an army to fight the clouds. Of course the clouds fight back and secure the help of elm trees. The ants the get help from a cactus colony and the sakuras. The clouds also get help of volcanic rocks.

This is a full fledged war until the salmon of the pond nukes the cactus with water overdose and the clouds gets wasted by the wind nation.

The salmon and wind then enter in a low profile war to control the area. Meanwhile the sakuras are droping pink petals over all of them. All of gang rape the sakura to oblivion. The ants then burn everything killing the ecosystem.

All of this because the snow flake wanted to make jello out of a rain drop.

The lesson is: Women equals problems!

Now, I wonder is this last statement will make all the feminazis to make a cruzade to erradicate me. It's a complot!

So... that's all.

About this entry