This weather is some kind of schizofrenik bitch! No wonder I am so close to getting sick. I mean, what the fuck?

On less interesting topics, my life as I know it is just some kind of moronic illusion feed by the lack of certain elements that, when I was younger, had. If I were to quote Freud, and I'm not, all is my mothers fault. Sure, blame the poor woman for not doing her job in the right way, but is really her fault?

Besides, my whole family is at fault too. And even my not so humble person is responsible for several mistakes (being an economist the biggest), but is it too late to fix the path? Is it too late to undo the undoable? Is undoable even a world? I don't know and I don't fucking care. I just want a cigarrette, a cuban cigar, a pipe or just some tobacco on paper.

The last cigarrette I had a cigarrette was around the time Dice leave to the United Kingdom. If my calculations don't go wrong, that's almost 3 years now. And after all that time I still have the craving for tobacco.

Now, my family is at fault here because all fucking day they smoke on my face. So much for stop being a smoker, just went from active to pasive. Might as well start again.

HALF MY KINGDOM FOR CIGARS!

ps

My kingdom is just a box of muffins, chocolate muffins.

About this entry