Not as closed as before, but closed nontheless...

I'm bored to hell and even further.

On being a bastard...

This is getting to the point of being nonsensical. Retards and dimwits flowing nonstop in these classrooms and halls of higher learning. I admit that I'm looking down on them and that makes me no better as them. But its my rightful right to be a prejudicative bastard.

Besides, it's not like they do the same. This place is a fucking zoo with representatives of almost all the layers of society.

On dejavu

If my dejavu feeling is correct. Someone will read this post as I write it and will get offended. For which I don't give a shit. Might end injured and with a couple of teeth gone.

On Internet Communities

Remember that game that I talk about before, SpaceCowboy. Well, this is just a big player vs player Starfox game without cute furries. The thing is that being Massive Multiplayer Online Game its not free of the same fucking online dramas that every Internet community has. And drama queens are never good. Only when you get a good laught, but not when they spoil all the fun for all the players.

Usually I don't give a batshit for this thing, and I don't. But I'm simply bored and want to do something other than reading stupid news on this place.

On other (more boring) news...

GMail is all funky and shitty in Opera. It's not Opera's fault. Its Google for using strange code in their pages...


About this entry